2009年9月8日 星期二

a new start

2nd September for me is a special day which is not just representing the end of my long long summer holiday, but also a new start in my life.



I become an University Student !







Everything in BU is so unfamiliar for me, and I need some time to adapt to it, especially the location of classrooms – it is really difficult to find! The first lesson in my university life is DGC 1190, I cannot find the classroom if I have not asked the staff.














In this lesson, Dr William talked about the syllabus of the course, and asked us to write an interesting story, I am not a good story teller, so it is not a easy job for me… Any way, I tried my best to finish it. We have local classmates, we have classmates form mainland, and we have oversea classmates! I hope that we can make friends and share our stories each other!

Before the lesson, there is an interesting but embarrassed happening. I am the first student arrived the classroom, and I sat down to wait other classmates. Next comes a girl and sit beside me. She asked me if I can spoke Mandarin, at that moment, I misunderstood Mandarin as language in other Asia countries, “NO….”I answered “BUT Putonghua is ok!” On the next day, I suddenly recognize Mandarin is the same as Putonghua! OH MY GOD! I am really so embarrassed!

沒有留言:

張貼留言